OverviewJoin this tour on an unforgettable 3-hour exploration through the historic Born neighborhood and into the exciting Spanish wine and tapas scene, led by a local sommelier. Taste your way through 3 unique wine bars and bodegas and discover the ins and outs of Spanish styles, varieties and regions while savoring in delicious bites like local charcuterie and creamy croquettes. Tasting of 10 wines (the equivalent of about 5 full glasses) and 12+ food tastings (enough for a full dinner) included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Dinner included
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Join your qualified local sommelier (dont worry, hes the fun kind!) in Barcelonas gorgeous old town and kick off your evening at a modern family-owned bodega. Quench your thirst with a glass of vermouth paired with traditional and delicious tastes.
Then head over to a beautiful Barcelona wine bar and devour elaborate open-faced sandwiches while learning about various styles and regions of Spanish wines.
Finish your delicious 3-hour evening at a traditional Catalan wine shop and bar thats been passed down through generations. Sabor a wide variety of traditional Catalan tapas like local charcuterie and cheeses and learn how to pair them with local wines (and with something sweet to finish, of course).
By the end of the evening youll be able enjoy Spanish wine more fully for the rest of your trip, and also make better decisions when youre back home standing in the wine aisle! Why is Spain known for its reds and what about the whites? Whats the difference between cava and champagne? How do I order wine in a Spanish tapas bar? Youll get the answer to those questions and more.
Inclusions for Barcelona Tapas And Wine Tasting Evening Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
Exclusions for Barcelona Tapas And Wine Tasting Evening Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option and gluten-free (NOT celiac) options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for vegans.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
You might also like
- Priority Access: Barcelona Sagrada Familia Tour
- FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour And Museum Tickets
- Barcelona Hop-on Hop Off Tour: East To West Route
- Montserrat Royal Basilica Half-Day Trip From Barcelona
- Tarragona And Sitges Small Group Day Trip From Barcelona
- Private Full Day City Tour In Barcelona
- Park Guell And Sagrada Familia Guided Day Tour In Barcelona
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Cordoba, Seville, Granada And Toledo From Barcelona
- Tapas And Wine Experience Walking Tour In Barcelona
- City Walking Tours