- Specialized gourmet guide
- Stops to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona with Flamenco show in a Baroque Palace
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
You will be welcome to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona.
Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La rambla. From here you will go to La boqueria, the citys famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruits and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will taste traditional products at the market.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You sill stop at a specialty store in Iberian Ham, the best of the best, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local
Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The palace is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you've stepped back in time. It's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born