Barcelona Walking Tour, Wine Tasting & Tapas Dinner
OverviewLearn about some of the most important things for us - our culture, the wine, and our gastronomy on this guided tour. Enjoy your walking tour through the Roman and medieval part of the city, the oldest neighborhoods, and do an exclusive wine-tasting of local products, where we will introduce you to the spectacular world of wine. Then, round out your day with a tapas dinner where you will taste the unique Spanish culinary specialties - all with a knowledgable foodie by your side to explain it all.
Know More about this tour
Start the tour in the heart of the city in Plaza Catalunya at 6:30pm where your guide will meet you and take you on a walking tour through the oldest part of the city - the charming Gothic Quarter - a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval
architecture. We'll visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St James Square. You'll be able to see part of the Roman wall and the medieval area of Barcelona. We'll end this portion of the tour with a visit to Santa Maria Mar Church in the Born district.
Then, we'll do a wine-tasting with an exclusive selection of organic wines from Catalunya and we'll explain you their individual process and educate you on how to recognize different varieties and you'll learn about our philosophy of wine from a knowledgable expert.
Finally, we'll visit a remarkable restaurant that is owned by a reknowned chef where we'll sip wine and have a sampling of a variety of tapas. So prepare yourself for an incredible experience full of delicious Catalan cuisine accompanied by explanations and suggestions from your foodie guide.
This is where your tour ends, in the heart of Barcelona, where you'll have public transportation nearby or you can hail a taxi.
Inclusions for Barcelona Walking Tour, Wine Tasting & Tapas Dinner
- Walking around the Roman and medieval part of the city, , Wine-tasting in a recognized place - tasting local varieties, , Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide , , Small group ensures personalized attention, , Native and professional guide
Exclusions for Barcelona Walking Tour, Wine Tasting & Tapas Dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe