Enjoy this 8-hour private highlights walking tour and discover the most important and beautiful monuments and sitesÂ in Barcelona.Â Ideal for those visiting Barcelona who have limited time in the city, you will see the Old Town, the Cathedral, the Casa BatllÃ³, the Pedrera, Montjuic, the Sagrada Familia (entrance into the Sagrada Familia included) and much more. You will also have the chance to discover local culture and Spanish eats, indulging yourselves as we go (food included).
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour private guide will meetÂ you at your hotel or apartment inÂ Barcelona, where you will begin this incredible 8-hour experience. Visit some of the most famous and intriguing places in Barcelona while discovering not only its history and culture, but also the way of life of this enchanting European city.
Your guide willÂ take you by taxi to PlaÃ§a dâEspanya, where you can take in the breath-taking scenes and enjoy the other attractions this fantastic square has to offer.
From there, you will be taken to a short trip by public transport to the Arc de Triomf, where you will continue the route on foot through the Parc de la Ciutadella and on to the famous Gothic Quarter. With over 2.000 years of antiquity, this neighborhood is a genuine labyrinth of streets and alleyways that hide thousands of magical corners. There you will also visit the Cathedral of Barcelona, and then a taxi will take you to one of the city centrist best-known Spanish restaurants.
After lunch in the city center (included), you will visit Passeig de GrÃ cia and its beautifully crafted modernist buildings, some designed by the genius Antoni GaudÃ himself such as the Casa BatllÃ³ and the Pedrera. From there you will be taken advantage of the public transport once again to travel to the cityâs most famous monument: the incredible Sagrada FamÃlia, a temple that has been under construction for over 100 years and is sure to leave you speechless (entrance ticket included, you will visit the inside of the church on your own at the end of the tour without the tour guide).
There, having gained knowledge about Barcelona and the Catalan lifestyle while also discovering this magical city and its main attractions, this perfectly complete 8-hour experience will come to an end.
Inclusions for Barcelona Walking Tour With Lunch And Sagrada Familia Entrance
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water and a city map
- Sagrada Familia entrance ticket
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Light refreshments
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Barcelona Walking Tour With Lunch And Sagrada Familia Entrance
- Gratuities (optional).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel drop-off.
- Tower ticket: it has an extra cost of 15€ per person (you have to be fit to go up/down stairs), the operator needs to know in advance if you are interested to do it as the availability of the tickets is very limited.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.