Barefoot In The Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic In Rome
OverviewThere is nothing more refreshing, informal, aggregating and friendly then a Picnic. Treat yourself as you deserve with freshly prepared organic gourmet food together with a plaint of freedom and taste! Your hampers will be full of home made products, and complete with cutlery, glassware and napkins. Picnic is more than a simple lunch . Its an experience !
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourBe ready to leave the crowd of the city center with a relaxed stop in one of the villas, the amazing public gardens of Rome.
Choose a picnic for two, a family, or a group of friends. This is a great way to have lunch surrounded by nature, while savoring organic food made with fresh ingredients, prepared by a famous Roman bistro beloved by locals.
Choose your picnic destination for a casual meal or romantic surprise.
Picnic at Villa Borghese: Villa Borghese (Borghese Gardens) is the most famous and centrally located public garden of Rome. This garden hosts a number of buildings and attractions, as well as the wonderful museum Galleria Borghese (Borghese Gallery). If you're visiting the Museum, this is a great way to have a lunch before or after the tour. Meet your picnic deliverer at the entrance of the Park at 12.30 pm, and find the perfect place to stage your picnic.
Picnic at Villa Pamphili: The Villa Doria Pamphili is a 17-century garden with what is today the largest landscaped public park in Rome. It is located in the quarter of Monteverde, on the Gianicolo hill (Janiculum) on top of Trastevere. It began as a hunting resort for the Pamphili family. When the line died out in the 18th century, it passed to Prince Giovanni Andrea IV Doria, from which time it has been known as the Villa Doria Pamphili. This park is beloved by local people, and is perfect for dog owners and families. Make your way to the Bistrot to collect your basket picnic with towel and delicious organic food inside. At the end, return the basket. You can choose several times for this option, according to your holiday schedule.
Inclusions for Barefoot In The Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic In Rome
- Picnic Basket (organic selection of food: wholegrain pie with organic vegetables + organic salad from the garden + Salted Rice with organic vegetables and Marinated grilled chicken + half bottle of Prosecco (per person) "Castello di Giol" + chocolate and walnuts cake + bottle of water + picnic towel)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Barefoot In The Park: Your Ultimate Organic Picnic In Rome
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Clients need to provide us an available cellular phone number (with international dial code) active in Rome at the time of departure
In case you'd not see the delivery guy within 12.20 am we'll call clients number when provided. In case clients did not provided us with an active and complete telephone number, in case of missed meeting with delivery guy, they need to call emergency number within 12.30 am otherwise we'll consider delivery missed and no show.
Children must be accompanied by an adultMinimum drinking age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.