OverviewExperience a pleasant bike tour of Bari and let your expert multilingual guide show you the most important attractions of the most important city in the Apulia region.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourExperience a pleasant bike tour of Bari and let your expert multilingual guide show you its most important attractions. Visit both the old town center and the 19th century district. Admire the Basilica di San Nicola, the Cathedral of San Sabino, the Castello Normanno-Svevo (Swabian Castle).
Next, head to the fish market and the shopping district. Cycle through the the beautiful squares of the city and reach the seaside. Discover the hidden corners of the old town, such as the alleys where women, still nowadays, make the local homemade pasta.
Get the chance to to visit monuments inside (own expense) and stop for an handmade ice-cream tasting.
You will venture into the real Bari and immerse yourself in the lively local life and traditions of this enchanting city.
Inclusions for Bari Bike Tour
- Food tasting (ice-cream)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Bari Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour is suitable to everybody with no cycling difficulties.
Bari is a flat and sunny city and is, therefore, perfect to be visited by bike during the whole year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.