Bari Shore Excursion: Private Walking Tour Around Murat District And Historical Bari
OverviewExperience the ancient port city of Bari on a 3-hour guided shore excursion, and discover the best places for eating and shopping. Your tour will begin at the dock and your professional, experienced guide will lead you straight into the center of Bari. Take an amazing walk along the medieval walls of the Aragonese Castle overlooking the Adriatic Sea.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThis awesome town is famed for the remains of St. Nicholas, who was proclaimed a saint by the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church. He is the figure who served an inspiration to myth of Santa Claus (or Klaus).
During this interesting tour you will visit the Basilica of St. Nicholas and the beautiful Cathedral of St. Sabino, which are among the greatest examples of Apulian Romanesque architecture. You can also visit St. Sabino crypt, which is built in a pure baroque style. You will also be able to visit the famous Norman-Swabian Castle (exterior) - Fortress of the twelfth century, which was built by Roger the Norman and after its partial destruction was rebuilt by Frederick II of Swabia. This castle is among Bari's symbols and it's an imposing fortress overlooking the sea from a stunning point of view.
You will finish this sightseeing tour at Piazza Mercantile´s column of justice, a white marble column with a stone lion, to which they used to tie insolvent debtors. Before the tour ends, use 1.5 hours of free time to visit shops and buy local products, after which your guide will lead you back to the port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Bari port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Bari Shore Excursion: Private Walking Tour Around Murat District And Historical Bari
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Bari Shore Excursion: Private Walking Tour Around Murat District And Historical Bari
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-day Private Tour From Bari to Matera and Sassi
- Private Transfer to and from Bari - Lecce Area by Car
- Bari and Conversano Full-Day Tour with Light Lunch and Ice-Cream Tasting
- Bari Rickshaw Gourmet Tour with Typical Food Tasting
- Historic Bari Walking Tour
- Shore Excursion from Bari: Alberobello Half-Day Private Tour
- Matera and Alberobello shore excursion