Bari Vecchia City Tour
OverviewArrive to the city centre and visit 'Bari Vecchia' beginning from the Basilica of St. Nicolas, one of the principal places of Christianity of the city, two hundred meters away from the other important city religious pole, the cathedral. Then enjoy a panoramic walk to visit Piazza del Ferrarese, Palazzo dellAcquedotto Pugliese, the Norman-Swabian castle and the Petruzzelli Theatre.
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourMeeting with our guide on the harbour front and starting to walk.
Visit of Bari Vecchia beginning from the Basilica of St. Nicolas, one of the principal places of Christianity of the city, two hundred meters away from the other important city religious pole, the cathedral. Built in the heart of town as a great shrine, the church holds the bones of the Saint coming from Myra.
It has been for centuries the bridge between the Christian west and the oriental spirituality. We suggest to visit the crypt, guarding the grave of Saint Nicolas and the oriental chapel, where still today are celebrated the orthodox rites. Stop for "Focaccia Brunch"
Inclusions for Bari Vecchia City Tour
- Guided tour
- Light focaccia brunch
Exclusions for Bari Vecchia City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Historic Bari Rickshaw Tour
- Half-day Private Tour From Bari to Matera and Sassi
- Private Transfer to and from Bari - Lecce Area by Car
- Bari and Conversano Full-Day Tour with Light Lunch and Ice-Cream Tasting
- Bari Rickshaw Gourmet Tour with Typical Food Tasting
- Historic Bari Walking Tour
- Shore Excursion from Bari: Alberobello Half-Day Private Tour
- Matera and Alberobello shore excursion