Bariloche Circuito Grande Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Bariloche's surroundings on board a comfortable minivan, along with a professional and bilingual guide during this full day excursion along the Circuito Grande.
Enjoy two extremes landscapes, arid steppes and dense forest on one of the most complete Andinean Circuit.
Starting on National Route 40, along the Limay River untill the Rincon Grande area, discover the Amphitheater and its Roman Circus shape. Drive through the Enchanted Valley and let your imaginationshow you animals from the spacial rock formations, making this place unique.
During this 10 hours journey, you will be taken to the most stunning viewpoints and explore the Famous Ruta de los Siete Lagos (Route of the Seven Lakes), passing through Traful and Villa La Angostura, known as the garden of paradise.
This tour is perfect for those who want to get better knowledge of the region and snap the best pictures!
Know More about this tourAfter picking you up from your hotel in the center of Bariloche, we will start our journey on National Route 40, along the Limay River. Crossing the western end of Nahuel Huapi Lake, teh river is a natural border between the provinces of Rio Negro and Neuquen.
Reach the Rincon Grande, lining up the famous Amphitheatre looking like a large roman Circus. The path then continues through the Enchanted Valley where peculiar rock shapes made it famous. Some of them are called: god finger, sentry, express train, Siamese etc.
Going on a few kilometers, meet the confluence between Traful and Limay rivers, before crossing the bridge over Traful River. Taking left on National Route 65, the path takes you through hills and valleys, where Cuyin Manzano and Mining are found.
Crossing a beautiful forests cohiues, meet Traful Lake, 4 kms before reaching the same name village. On the edge of a 70 meters cliff, above Traful Lake, the village offers a stunning natural viewpoint.
Reach Puerto Bayberry Portezuelo and connect with National Route 234 and Ruta de los Siete Lago (Route of the Seven Lakes). Along the shores of Lake Drafty, follow the way south, through a dense forest , to reach the intersection with Villa La Angostura and National Route 231.
Passing through Puerto Manzano, take a road with several elevations and finally arrive at Huemul Peninsula, from where you will had back to Bariloche to arrive around 06:00 pm at your hotel.
During this 10 hours excursion, you will always be accompanied by a professional and bilingual guide, explaining you the history and secrets of this beautiful regions, known as the Gardens of Paradise.
Around lunch time, we will stop and your guide will advise you on the best places to eat according to your preferences.
Inclusions for Bariloche Circuito Grande Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Bariloche Circuito Grande Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- National Park fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel To Bariloche Airport
- Boat Trip To Victoria Island And The Arrayanes Forest
- San Martín De Los Andes And The Seven Lakes Day Trip From Bariloche
- San Martín De Los Andes By The 7 Lakes Route
- Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise And Waterfalls Hike From Bariloche
- Small-Group Traditional Barbecue With Local Family From Bariloche
- Llao Llao Trekking Tour With Transport From Bariloche
- Climbing Trek To Cerro Lopez From Bariloche
- Rock Climbing Day Trip From Bariloche
- Trekking To Roca Negra Hut On Cerro Lopez From Bariloche