Barolo Wine And Food Tasting At Piedmont Region Winery - Turin
OverviewLearn how a fine Barolo red wine is made. Experience the best wines of the Piedmont region at a famous winery, paired with local meats and cheeses.
Know More about this tour
Visit the Piedmont wine region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit a famous winery and taste local wines, such as Dolcetto & Gavi, Barolo, Moscato and Brachetto.
For centuries, the Sobrero family has been producing wine in the rolling hills of the Langhe. The family business is located in Castiglione Falletto, in the heart of the Barolo region and near the beautiful medieval village of Castiglione.
Charles, the owner, will accompany you on your visit to the cellar, where children and pets are always welcome. Begin with a tour of the vineyards and then continue to the cellar to taste 12 different wines paired with local cold cuts and cheese.
Inclusions for Barolo Wine And Food Tasting At Piedmont Region Winery
- Guided tour of the winery and cellars
Tasting of 12 different prestigious wines accompanied by local food (3 different Barolo D.O.C.G., 1 Barbaresco D.O.C.G., 2 Langhe D.O.C. Nebbiolo, 2 Barbera d'Alba D.O.C., 2 Dolcetto d'Alba D.O.C., 1 Langhe D.O.C. Bianco and 1 Moscato d'Asti D.O.C.G.)
Exclusions for Barolo Wine And Food Tasting At Piedmont Region Winery
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minor are free of any charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.