Start this half-day excursion with a panoramic drive around the area of production of the famous Barolo wine. This tour doesn't include transportation and I will join your vehicle. If you need transportation don't hesitate to write me the number of people and pick up location and I will send you a customized tour including transport costs. Enjoy the views over the so called "Langhe" hills become a UNESCO site for the beauty and for the historical value of the landscape. Learn about the unique soil composition and the geographical position as I will show you the hill conformation and the typical farmhouses. Stop for a photo opportunity along the way and take a stroll in the hamlet of Serralunga d'Alba dominated by the majestic medieval fortress (entrance not included). We will then visit a small family-run winery producing Barolo, where a tasting of at least three different wines is included. Finally get to the town of Barolo for some souvenir shopping and return to the starting point of the tour.
- Group Tour
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
English, French, Italian
OverviewAlba is a complete delight for people who like to enjoy the finer things in life. This tour is all about tasting the best wine that Alba has to offer to you. Not only will you relax with one of the best wines in the world, but you will be completely bowled over by the mesmerizing views that you will get to witness on this tour. There are multiple panoramic views waiting for you along with uncountable photo opportunities! So get your cameras ready, Alba is waiting for you with the finest of its wine.
- Panoramic tour of the Barolo area and wine tasting in a cellar.
- Stop for a photo opportunity along the way and take a stroll in the hamlet of Serralunga d'Alba dominated by the majestic medieval fortress
Know More about this tour
- local guide up to 4 hours.
- Wine tasting with at least three wines.
- Itinerary as per description including several photo opportunities and walk around the castle of Serralunga.
- Free time in Barolo.
- Any extra tasting or lunch.
- Entrances in museums, exhibitions, castles.
- Transportation (if you need it please tell me the number of people and I will send you a customized tour cost).
- Any personal expense and shopping.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.