Barossa Uncut Trike Tour For 2 - Tanunda
OverviewUNFORGETTABLE BAROSSA TRIKE TOUR (3.5 HR) Turn heads and feel the wind in your hair on an exhilarating private motorcycle trike tour of the Barossa Valley. Enjoy the ultimate luxury, comfort and adventure as you sample the regions finest food, wine and sights on this customised tour.
Know More about this tourYour private tour is completely customised to you. Were always happy to share our favourite spots and our local insights and wine knowledge via the in-helmet intercom.
Here are a few ideas to get your motor running:
- Boutique, historic and famous wine tastings
- Gourmet food tasting at Maggie Beers Farm Shop
- Beer tasting at Barossa Valley Brewing or Steins Taphouse
- Cheese sampling at The Barossa Valley Cheese Company
If youd like to take a taste of the Barossa home with you, theres space to store your tour goodies or a case of wine.
Nervous about being on a motorcycle? Rest assured, our trikes are safe and sturdy on three wheels, and we always ride with helmets and seatbelts. So all you have to do is relax on your comfy open-air lounge.
And leave the rest to us.
Duration: 3.5 hrs.
2 people: $185 p.p.
3 people: $150 p.p.
What time? 9:45 a.m. or 1:45 p.m. daily
Maximum Combined Weight: 250 kg.
Need Adelaide or airport pick up?
Add $250 per car and allow for 5.5 hrs in total including transfer to and from Barossa in Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Need Gawler train station pick up? Add $75 and tour becomes 4 hrs long.
Inclusions for Barossa Uncut Trike Tour For 2
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Wine tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Barossa Uncut Trike Tour For 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
250 kg combined weight limit.
Minimum age of 8 years old.
Dress according to weather.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Barossa Valley Winery Tour by Classic 1962 Daimler from the Barossa Valley
- Jacob's Creek Sensory Experience Including 2-Course Lunch
- Seppeltsfield Winery Tour and Tastings
- Penfolds Barossa Valley: Make Your Own Wine
- Jacob's Creek Food and Wine Matching Master Class Including 2-Course Lunch
- Barossa Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride with Winery Breakfast
- Segway Tour at Seppeltsfield Winery