Barra De Navidad Tropical Tour From Manzanillo
OverviewTour the lush plantation countryside surrounding Manzanillo on a 6-hour sightseeing journey through the tropical landscape of Jalisco. Visit the fishing village of Barra de Navidad, and go to the Christ of Fallen Arms Church to hear stories of miracles.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour bilingual guide will pick you up at your hotel at 9am and head out to explore the picturesque countryside surrounding Manzanillo for this 6-hour tour. Travel through the lush landscape of Jalisco with its tropical plantations of coconuts, bananas, mangoes, papayas, and lime trees. Stop at a banana plantation to learn how the fruit is cultivated.
Continue to the rustic fishing village of Barra de Navidad, located on a sandbar in a beautiful bay of the Costalegre. Unlike the big resort towns, the population here is still mostly employed in the fishing and farming trades. Soak up the ambiance of the tranquil village, and stroll down cobblestone streets to purchase unique souvenirs at antique shops.
To add a little mystery to your tour, visit San Antonio Church in the main square to discover why it is also known as the Christ of Fallen Arms Church, and hear the story of the miracle that took place here. Return to your hotel with a new appreciation for the rich culture and landscape of Jalisco.
Inclusions for Barra De Navidad Tropical Tour From Manzanillo
- Round-trip transportation from Manzanillo area hotels
- Bilingual guide
Exclusions for Barra De Navidad Tropical Tour From Manzanillo
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Wear comfortable clothing, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, and bring cash for personal expenses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.