Barranco Small-Group Bike Tour From Miraflores - Lima
OverviewDuring this small-group, 2.5-hour bike tour through Barranco, see stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, discover hidden gems in Lima, and learn about the street art and contemporary nightlife of the area. With a group limited to 8 travelers, you will have personal service from your guide. Choose from one of two departure times when you book. This tour includes use of a bike and helmet and a taste of ice cream or coffee in a local restaurant.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide for this 2.5-hour bike tour in Miraflores at either 9:30am or 2:00pm, depending on option selected at booking (Sundays and holidays we start at 10am). Before starting your tour, you will have a short briefing on the route and what you will see in Barranco.
Start going north in Av. Arequipa to reach the pre-Inca ruin Huaca Pucllana. Pass by El Malecn and enjoy the parks, breeze, and stunning views of the ocean. Arrive to El Puente de los Suspiros or the Bridge of Sighs. See the hidden streets of Lima, the bohemian neighborhood, and learn about its street art and nightlife.
Try an ice cream, taste a peruvian coffee or cheers one peruvian craft beer (included in your ticket) in a local cafe! You'll see Parque Central de Barranco, the church, library, City Hall, and more. Return to the departure point in Miraflores by taking a different route. Your ride will be approximately 9.3 miles (15km).
Inclusions for Barranco Small-Group Bike Tour From Miraflores
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Barranco Small-Group Bike Tour From Miraflores
- Travel accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 16 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Things to bring: water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, comfortable shoes, and a camera
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Day Inca Treasures from Lima
- 8-Day Nasca Lines and Machu Picchu from Lima
- 8-Day Machu Picchu and Titicaca Lake from Lima
- 8-Day Archeological Peru from Lima
- 8-Day Discover Choquequirao from Lima
- 10-Day Tasting Experiences from Lima
- 12-Day Adventure in the Southern Circuit from Lima
- 16-Day Great Inca Expedition from Lima