Barumini - Nuraghe Tour
OverviewVisit the pivotal attraction of Sardinia, Barumini with this tour that takes you through the nuragical fortress of Barumini which dates back to 1, 500 b. C. Walk past palais Zapata, church l'Immacolata and ethnographic museum for a perfect tourist experience.
- Visit "Su Nuraxi".
- Walk to palais Zapata and visit.
- Visit church l'Immacolata.
- Visit museum.
- Visit ethnographic museum.
Know More about this tour
When you visit Sardinia one of the must-do things is a trip to the nuragical fortress of Barumini which dates back to 1, 500 b. C. Over 7, 000 stone towers called nuraghi dot Sardinia's landscape, you won't find them enywhere else on Earth; "Su Nuraxi" in Barumini is the biggest and most important one, therefore it has been declared by UNESCO World Heritage Sight.
In walking distance from the site is "casa Zapata", a palais built in the 16th century residence of the noble Zapata family; in 1990, during renovation works, the archaeologists discovered that the palais had been built exactly on top of a nuraghe. The palais hosts a little museum and nearby is the ethnographic museum and the church Immacolata.
This tour can be combined with a walking tour on the Giara plateau, home to the world's only species of miniature wild horses! We can hike the park on the look out for these enchanting creatures.
Inclusions for Barumini - Nuraghe Tour
- 3 hours walking tour - as your private tour guide.
Exclusions for Barumini - Nuraghe Tour
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 12 Euros - entrance fees per person.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.