Begin your private tour after picking up from Port Klang Cruise Terminal in the morning and start the tour drive to our first stop to Batu Caves Hindu Temple located at outskirt of Kuala Lumpur City.This limestone caves are 400 million years old, with 272 steps leading up to the main caves temple. Batu Caves consists of three big caves.wold's tallest Lord Muruga Statue.
Then Drive to KL city which unfolds the beauty and charm of an old and new Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin Miners Settlement to a growing modern city currently.Kuala Lumpur with a character of its own, is also known for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city is further furnished by its interesting architecture, prominent landmarks and unique building.You will be amaze to see that the Oriental and colonial part of the city intertwine with interesting Moorish, Mogul and Islamic stylish building,also our kuala lumpur icon building is petronas twin tower and KL tower, see your an interesting tour in kuala lumpur malaysia.
here is the main attractions in our itinerary :
- Batu Caves (visit stop and photo)
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque ( visit Stop)
- Old Railway Station (Drive pass)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields , i love KL)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building ( Photo Stop)
- Central Market ( visit stop)
- Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop at the best view side)
- KL tower (photo stop)
- Thien Hoe Temple ( Visit Stop )