Basket Boat And Bike Tour In Hoi AnWrite a Review
From USD 59
OverviewExperience the local Hoi An country roads and rivers by our Bamboo Basket and Bike tour. This is a great way to see and understand Vietnamese local life. The scenery is amazing and you will learn about the local fishing and community whilst gaining an understanding of what people went through in the Vietnam War.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThis 6km bike tour is mainly along quiet, flat country roads. All of the tours activities make up a unique and special tour that will be an unforgettable experience on your trip to Vietnam.
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and we start our ride to a charming local village on the edge of Hoi An which is known for its herbs. There you can see the typical Vietnamese farming life scenery with all the local farmers working hard on their crops. We then keep riding to the wharf, where you take a cruise along Thu Bon river to Cam Thanh Village, during Vietnamese war, this was a shelter for local people and soldiers.
On the cruise in our unique bamboo basket boat, you will sights from the river and have many opportunities to take great photos. It is a great way to see the local way of life along the peaceful river. We continue to the fishing village to explore the Water Coconut Palm and visit the lake of shrimp, there you can experience fishing with the locals and their nets.
Enjoy lunch and learn how to paddle the Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, exploring the tranquil coconut palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides. We take the boat back to the wharf and ride back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Basket Boat And Bike Tour In Hoi An
- Local guide
- Bike Hire
Exclusions for Basket Boat And Bike Tour In Hoi An
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.