Bat Trang Ceramic Village And Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip From Hanoi
OverviewTravel 10km to the east of Hanoi and you will find Bat Trang ceramic village. Known for its intricately sculpted and fired pottery and other ceramic crafts. Just 15km to the west of Hanoi is Van Phuc village, renowned for centuries for its artisans and silk products. This day trip will take to you both locations to experience two sides of this culturally rich region of the country.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour08:30 - Pickup at your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel, or from tour provider office. Drive to Bat Trang, the famous village situated approximately 15km outside of Hanoi and surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
12:00 - Have lunch at local restaurant
13:30 - Drive to the silk village of Van Phuc for the afternoon. Take photos and do some shopping there 16:30. Leave Van Phuc Silk Village and head for Hanoi. Arrive back at your hotel at approximately 17:00.
Bat Trang Ceramic Village:
On the left bank of the Hong River, about 15km from Hanoi in the eastern Gia Lam District, lies Bat Trang, the most famous and long-standing pottery village in Vietnam. Said to be established in the 14th or 15th centuries, Ba Trang Pottery Village has still been operating and developing ceaselessly. According to legend, the village was first called as Bach Tho Phuong, before its name was changed into Bat Trang Phuong.
Van Phuc Silk Village:
Just 15km to the west of Ha Noi is a place renowned for its silk-making and silk products for centuries, Van Phuc Village in Ha Dong of former Ha Tay Province, which is now Hanoi. In recent years, the village has enjoyed the revival of its craft due to a surging demand for silk in both the domestic and foreign markets. It has long been a universal byword of luxury, often worn by the worlds richest, most powerful citizens, nowadays, the fine and lustrous cloth that originally comes from the cocoon of the silkworm is much more affordable for "ordinary" folk. Silk is currently enjoying a fashion renaissance, particularly as its many varieties can be made into a wide range of designs suitable for all facets of modern life.
Inclusions for Bat Trang Ceramic Village And Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip From Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bat Trang Ceramic Village And Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.