On this luxury New York City dinner cruise, savor gourmet cuisine and enjoy live jazz entertainment while soaking up breathtaking views of the Manhattan, New Jersey and Brooklyn skylines. Pass in front of the Empire State Building, Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and more from the viewing decks or the all-glass enclosed cabin, treating you to amazing views every second of the way. Upgrade to enjoy a romantic or first class VIP experience including a private table and French sparkling wine!
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Head to Chelsea Piers in the evening to board your luxury cruise, an elegant vessel featuring fully enclosed glass walls and ceiling and a revolutionary deck layout that gives every table a great view of the live entertainment. Get cozy in the climate-controlled cabin or head to the two outdoor viewing decks as your expert captain takes you along the Hudson River, New York Harbor and East River.
The moment you step aboard, live jazz performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governor’s Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, you’ll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, your jazz entertainment resumes, this time with Broadway hits in cabaret style. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to today’s favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of French sparkling wine to toast to this magical evening with two souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Gourmet 3-course meal
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Live jazz entertainment
- Service charge and taxes
- Alcoholic beverages (if option selected)
Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change)Appetizers:
- Beet & Goat Cheese Salad - Organic Mixed Greens | Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets | Candied Pecans Orange-Anise Vinaigrette
- Crab Chowder Blue Crab - Lump Crab | Applewood Smoked Bacon | Yellow Corn | Idaho Potatoes | Chives
- Hudson Valley Farms Duck Pastrami - Medjol Date Puree | Navel Orange Segments | Artichoke Chips | Micro Arugula
- Seared Togarashi Tuna - Enoki Mushrooms | English Cucumber | Edamame | Red Bell Pepper | Wasabi Cream
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Miso Glazed Cod - Pea & Wasbi Mash | Oyster Mushrooms | Baby Carrots | Sugar Snap Peas | Soy & Sweet Mirin Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Sorbet Duo - Seasonal Sorbet | Assorted Fruit
- New York Style Cheesecake - Traditional NY Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cake - Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
- Artisanal Cheese Plate - Cow | Sheep | Goat Milk Cheese | Rosemary Chili Cashews | Quince Paste
Coffee & Tea Included
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is no smoking inside the boat
Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
Please note: Romance Dinner Cruise package is priced per person for a party of two