- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
7pm Departure , Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a .. read more
Departure Details :
Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA,
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewOn this luxury New York City dinner cruise, savor gourmet cuisine and enjoy live entertainment while soaking up breathtaking views of the Manhattan, New Jersey and Brooklyn skylines. Sail right bythe Empire State Building, Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, South Street Seaport and more from the viewing decks or the fully-glass enclosed cabin, treating you to amazing views every second of your time on board. Upgrade to enjoy a romantic or first class VIP experience including a private table and a chilled bottle of Champagne!
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
The moment you step aboard, live jazz performed by talented musicians provides the perfect ambiance for sipping drinks and admiring the Manhattan skyline. Get up-close views of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), Battery Park, Colgate Clock, Governors Island, South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan Bridge.
Have your camera ready as you cruise by Ellis Island and the stately Statue of Liberty! As the magnificent skyline spreads before you in all directions, youll be served a gourmet dinner at your table (see Itinerary for sample menu). Uniquely designed seating arrangements create an inviting and intimate dining experience.
After dinner, your jazz entertainment resumes, this time with Broadway hits in cabaret style. The evening crescendos with upbeat dance music from the Big Band era to Motown to todays favorites. Dancing on the spacious hardwood dance floor is encouraged, and musicians are happy to accept requests!
Romance Dinner Cruise
For a more romantic experience, enjoy your dinner at a private table just for you and your sweetheart. Admire your table's half-dozen roses, and pop open a bottle of French sparkling wine to toast to this magical evening with two souvenir Champagne flutes.
First Class Dinner Cruise
Upgrade to First Class for the ultimate luxury experience! Sip a cocktail from the premium open bar and enjoy an amuse bouche (palate teaser) at your own private table before dinner. With this option, an exceptional evening becomes a true VIP event.
Itinerary:Sample Dinner Menu (subject to change)
• Beet & Goat Cheese Salad - Organic Mixed Greens | Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets | Candied Pecans Orange-Anise Vinaigrette
• Crab Chowder Blue Crab - Lump Crab | Applewood Smoked Bacon | Yellow Corn | Idaho Potatoes | Chives
• Hudson Valley Farms Duck Pastrami - Medjol Date Puree | Navel Orange Segments | Artichoke Chips | Micro Arugula
• Seared Togarashi Tuna - Enoki Mushrooms | English Cucumber | Edamame | Red Bell Pepper | Wasabi CreamEntrées
• Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
• Miso Glazed Cod - Pea & Wasbi Mash | Oyster Mushrooms | Baby Carrots | Sugar Snap Peas | Soy & Sweet Mirin Sauce
• Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
• Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
• Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
• Sorbet Duo - Seasonal Sorbet | Assorted Fruit
• New York Style Cheesecake - Traditional NY Cheesecake
• Salted Caramel Cake - Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
• Bateaux Signature Warm Butter Cake - Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
• Artisanal Cheese Plate - Cow | Sheep | Goat Milk Cheese | Rosemary Chili Cashews | Quince PasteCoffee & Tea Included
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
Gourmet 3-course meal
Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
Live musical entertainment
Service charge and taxes
Alcoholic beverages (if option selected)
Additional beverages (available for purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress Code will be enforced: For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men collared shirts and dress pants; a jacket is requested. We strongly discourage casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
There is no smoking inside the boat
Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
Please note: Romance Dinner Cruise package is priced per person for a party of two