Bath And Stonehenge Tour From London
OverviewVisit two top UK attractions in one day with a luxury guided coach tour to Stonehenge and Bath, departing from London. Stopping first in the stunning city of Bath, enjoy the breathtaking Georgian architecture on a guided walking tour and visit the Roman Baths that date back to 40 AD and surround Britains only natural hot spring. Afterwards, head to the ancient and iconic structure on Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge. Learn about this mysterious and impressive formation and decide for yourself what it means.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBath, the gorgeous city of Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. Standing on the banks of the picturesque River Avon, explore all the city has to offer, including the gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the spectacular Georgian architecture and, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, the romantic Pulteney Bridge.
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms, a visit to the Roman Baths is an absolute must when visiting the city that is named after them. This beautiful and well-preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britains only hot spring. Watch the twinkling torchlighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and have a taste of Baths healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neoclassical salon.
Lunch pack included
Mysterious Stonehenge, we may never get to discover the true meaning of the ancient, awe-inspiring structure of Stonehenge. Perhaps the stone circle was a temple for sun worship, a place for healing, a massive calendar or a sacred burial site? Marvel at the beauty and speculate about how our ancestors managed to transport these mighty stones and erect this amazing structure? Shrouded by mystery and magic, Stonehenge ill never fail to impress.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7pm.
Inclusions for Bath And Stonehenge Tour From London
- Entry to Roman Baths and the Pump Rooms (if option selected)
- Entry to Mysterious Stonehenge
- Lunch pack included
- Luxury airconditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Bath And Stonehenge Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour