Batu Cave Tour And Kuala Selangor Fireflies Watching From Kuala Lumpur Including Seafood Dinner And Boat Ride
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of busy Kuala lumpur city and visit a beautiful limestone hill that has a series of caves and temples situated in Gombak Batu Caves. Explore the culture and traditions of Malaysia and be amazed with the breathtaking city views on the top of the hill. Visit Royal Selangor Pewter factory to learn more about pewter making process and history. Move on to Melawati Hill and get close encounter with the tropical flora and fauna, especially the silvered-leaf monkeys and long-tail macaques. We end the day trip cruising along the Kuala Selangor River watching the uniqueness and miracles fireflies flashing in the dark night. Seafood dinner and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourOur English speaking driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city area around 2pm and head to Batu Caves, a huge limestone outcrop housing an elaborate Hindu temple.
This is a very special place and you will be greeted by the statue of Lord Hanuman. He is big, bold and huge. Eyes left and you cannot fail to see the statue of Lord Murugan which has to be the most majestic statue and even bigger than Lord Hanuman. The steps going up is quite steep and challenging with the amount of monkeys around. Enjoy the breathtaking city view and take some pretty photos before we proceed to Royal Selangor Pewter factory to understand the tin (pewter) arts and history. Dont forget to look at the F1 trophies they have made for the Malaysia, Singapore and China races.
Around 5pm, we will continue our tour to Kuala Selangor. Stop at Melawati Hill and see the Silver-Leafed Monkeys and long-tailed macaques. The significant difference between the silver-leafed babies as compared to the adults is that these babies have golden fur while the adults have dull grey colors. Visitors are advice to stay away from the macaques and keep to the main feeding area for safety reason. Explore the Dutch fortress atop Melawati Hill and enjoy the panoramic view of the estuary of Selangor River and fishing village.
Delicious seafood dinner will be served at a local restaurant around 6:30pm and followed by a fireflies watching. Embark on a small wooden boat, and cruising along the river in the night to capture the beauty of this natural wonder. The calm and darkness along with the fireflies lit up in the trees made for a romantic end to what had been a prefect day!
You will be transferred back to hotel around 9pm and reaching Kuala Lumpur around 9:45pm depends on the traffic conditions.
Inclusions for Batu Cave Tour And Kuala Selangor Fireflies Watching From Kuala Lumpur Including Seafood Dinner And Boat Ride
- Seafood dinner
- Boat ride
- English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Batu Cave Tour And Kuala Selangor Fireflies Watching From Kuala Lumpur Including Seafood Dinner And Boat Ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer Taxi & Van Service
- Thrills & Spills, Sounds & lights, Adventure Runs or leisurely Walks at i-city Shah Alam
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Transfer from Kuala Lumpur city
- 2 hour Small Group Segway Tour of Perdana Botanical Gardens