Leave the busy city behind and take a drive through the Malaysian countryside on a half-day tour from Kuala Lumpur. Youll be taken to one of Malaysias most popular Hindu shrines at the mysterious Batu Caves, and have the option to see how two of Malaysias most distinctive crafts are produced at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory and a batik production center. Round-trip transportation from your central KL hotel is included, and you also have a choice of morning and afternoon tours to suit your schedule.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your central Kuala Lumpur hotel and a drive through the outskirts of KL along Ambassador Row,' passing the Istana Sharif Ali palace.
Continuing into the countryside, pass typical Malay villages en route to your first stop, the Royal Selangor Pewter factory. Here, you have the option to take a tour of the worlds largest pewter factory, renowned for its craftsmanship and high-quality products. During the tour of the factory, see the different processes involved in working with pewter, including casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving.
Returning to your coach, your tour continues to a batik factory, where you have the option of seeing how batik fabric is designed and printed.
Your last stop is the limestone hills of Batu Caves. Here, a flight of 272 steps leads up to a sacred Hindu temple cave that houses the shrine of the Hindu deity Lord Murugah. The nearby museum cave is filled with images of deities and murals depicting scenes from the Hindu scriptures.
Your tour concludes with the trip back to Kuala Lumpur, where you will be dropped at your hotel.
Inclusions for Batu Caves And Malaysian Crafts Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry to sites (all are free of charge)
Exclusions for Batu Caves And Malaysian Crafts Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Greater Kuala Lumpur: Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Batu Caves And Temple Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Best Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Tour
- Historical Malacca Full-Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur Including Lunch
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Morning Tour
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour Including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Petronas Twin Tower Tickets And 2 Way Airport Transfer
- Best Of Kuala Lumpur With Petronas Towers And Batu Caves