Baturyn Day Trip From Kyiv - Kiev
OverviewYou are welcome to the Full-day tour to Baturyn a historic town in Chernihiv oblast of northern Ukraine on the river Seym. City is well known from the 17 century as the capital of the Cossack Hetmanate - an autonomous Cossack republic in Left-bank Ukraine. Meet with the history of the Ukraine with visiting the most important tourist attraction The National Historical Cultural Reserve Hetmans Capital place of the interesting monuments of history, architecture, culture, archeology and nature. Your travel day will start from the meeting with you private driver in the centrally located Hotel on the reception. Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle for a stress-free, direct transfer to Baturyn what situated 236 kilometers from the Kievs Downtown. Enjoy the countryside during the driving via the Kiev and Chernihiv oblast (region).
Know More about this tour
Firstly, on arrival visit the Palace Ensemble of Kyryll Rozumovsky in Baroque style. Discover the Palace of K. Rozumovsky what was built in 18 century by Charles Cameron Scottish architect and enjoy the tour with the local guide. You will inspect the 3 floors of the neo-Palladian Palace decorated with Ukrainian traditional furniture, statues made of marble, artistic mosaic parquet floor made of more than 10 types of the local wood, walls painted in Baroque styles by the local artists, executive golden-gild chandeliers on the sailing, pictures of the famous Hetmans, visit Chapel inside the Palace, dancing halls amaze with their greatness and grandiosity, walk by the great park around the mansion.
Than drive by the transport around the city and visit:
- The itadel of Baturyn Fortress
- Hetmans Glory square
- The Baturyn museum of Archeology
- The House of V.Kochubey the Judge General
- Kochubeyivskyi Park
- The Resurrection Church the burial vault of Kyrylo Rozumovsky.
- The Intersession Church
Bay the traditional Ukrainian souvenirs on the Market square close the Fortress.
Lastly, visit the local Museum of the Nicholas Miklouho-Maclay (1846-1888, born in Chernihiv region) as known as great traveler who spent the major part of his life travelling and conducted scientific research in the Middle East, Australia, New Guinea, Melanesia and Polynesia. Australia became his adopted country and Sydney the home town of his family.
Discover the Baturyn for yourself as a great traveler!
Inclusions for Baturyn Day Trip From Kyiv
- Private tour with local guide
- Professional Historian guide
- 3-hours walking and by transport tour of Baturyn
- Visiting the Palace Ensemble of Kyryll Rozumovsky, The itadel of Baturyn Fortress, Hetmans Glory square, The Baturyn museum of Archeology, The House of V.Kochubey the Judge General, Kochubeyivskyi Park, The Resurrection Church the burial vault of Kyrylo Rozumovsky, The Intersession Church
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-way private transfer from Kyiv and back
- Transportation by private car or minivan, minibus
- Time for the lunch after the tour
Exclusions for Baturyn Day Trip From Kyiv
- Entrance fees: Palace Ensemble of Kyryll Rozumovsky, The itadel of Baturyn Fortress, The Baturyn museum of Archeology, The House of V.Kochubey the Judge General - about US$ 1 per person/ one museum. Payment to the Cashier Desk upon arrival. Please be know that you should pay entrance fees for your private guide.
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (optional)
- Extra service
- Souvenirs and photos are available
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Explore the History of the period of the Hetman's Ukraine
Another language speaking guide is on request. (subject for the pricing)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.