Bayahibe Countryside Safari From La Romana
OverviewExplore Domincan Republic's countryside on this full-day tour from La Romana. Romp amid gigantic sugar cane fields and go back in time and learn about the traditional way of plowing the crop; witness its transformation from cane juice to the best Dominican rum also you will be welcomed into a typical Dominican home. This is a must-do while visiting Dominican Republic - plus hotel transportation is included!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourExplore the countryside on this full-day guided mountain cultural adventure from La Romana. See and feel the day-to-day lifestyle and friendliness of the local people in their natural habitat. A visit to the sugarcane field, where youll visit our new Trapiche and learn how to make our delicious Dominican Rum.
Visit a local school, take a horseback ride for 20 minutes, continue through the eastern mountain range until we reach the colorful villages where we will visit a typical home to sample Fresh and organic coffee, cacao, and tropical fruits.
Then, you'll head off to a delicious Dominican buffet at the top of the Anamuya Mountain. Also witness the method in which Dominicans make one of the the greatest Cigars in the world we finish the day with a visit to the Nuestra Sra. de Altagracia Catedral, the biggest and more important of the country.
After this full-day tour, you'll be taken back to your La Romana hotel.
Inclusions for Bayahibe Countryside Safari From La Romana
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Bayahibe Countryside Safari From La Romana
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A confirmation will be sent to you by a Runners Adventures representative to confirm pick-up time and place.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.