Bazaar Trail Walking Tour In George Town - Chennai
OverviewVisit a bustling market place and streets teeming with life and color in Chennai. Walk through the George Town and discover fascinating stories of the everyday life of local people. From being the Black Town to a vibrant wholesale market, this place has seen it all. Come experience the crowded markets, narrow lanes, fascinating history, and mesmerizing images!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet outside of Hotel Saravana Bhavan on NSC Bose Road at 4pm and start this 2.5-hour walking tour. From being the Black Town to becoming a bustling wholesale market, George Town in Chennai has seen it all. A market place where practically anything that can be legally sold can be bought for the right price. The walking tour takes you into the heart of the vegetable and flower market, with fascinating stories that provide a context to the colourful sights.
A visit to the heart of George Town is an experience you will not forget. Crowded markets, narrow lanes, fascinating history, and mesmerizing images are welcoming you to experience the colorful and rich culture.
Inclusions for Bazaar Trail Walking Tour In George Town
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Bazaar Trail Walking Tour In George Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Dress conservatively keeping knees and shoulders covered
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Mahabalipuram from Chennai
- Private Arrival Transfer: Chennai International Airport to Hotel
- Private Cultural Tour: Day Trip to Mahabalipuram and Dakshinachitra from Chennai
- Private Tour: Pondicherry Day Trip from Chennai
- Private Transfer: Chennai International Airport (MAA) to Chennai Hotels