Be A Wildlife Ranger For Seven Days In Puerto Viejo De Talamanca - San JoseWrite a Review
OverviewHave you ever dreamt of being a Wildlife Ranger? Roaming the rainforest, tending to the wildlife, nurturing the flowers: sounds quite exciting, doesn't it?
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Make your way to Puerto Viejo de Talamanca; a convenient bus connects San Jos with Puerto Viejo, or you can rent a car for the drive to Puerto Viejo or Cahuita. Pickup may be arranged from either of these towns.
Upon arrival, explore the rainforest camp where youll live for a week. The camp is built on several platforms with a kitchen, sleeping spaces, and lavatories, and all camp residents sleep in tents or hammocks. This is the perfect place to disconnect and get back to nature, as neither electricity nor WiFi are available.
Camp residents share cooking duties, so youll collaborate with other guests to create group meals, which can be tailored to food allergies and preferences. Your wildlife ranger duties support the daily work of the lead ranger, and you may help with everything from greeting guests to planting treessome tasks involve real physical labor.
Theres no setprogram for your time in the camp, and youll gradually familiarize yourself with the forest routine, taking more responsibility as the week unfolds. Throughout your time as a ranger, youll have the chance to enjoy an extraordinary rainforest ecosystem: see sunrise and sunset in the trees, watch for wildlife and rare plants, and experience Costa Rica at its most untouched.
Inclusions for Be A Wildlife Ranger For Seven Days In Puerto Viejo De Talamanca
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- All meals
Exclusions for Be A Wildlife Ranger For Seven Days In Puerto Viejo De Talamanca
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.