Beach And Eco Tour Of Curacao
OverviewIn this tour, you'llmeet wild flamingos at a salt lake,enjoy natural views of the region and make a stop at Hato Caves. You'll spendhours swimming and relaxing at this gorgeous beach that is highly recommended for snorkeling, diving and family fun. The beach offers several water sports andat the end of the tour, you'll take a quick trip through Willemstad.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis tour begins with a hotel or port pickup
At the Flamingo Park where your tour guide gives you some information about the flamingos thatliveat the salt lake as you try to spot a few of these brightly colored birds.
Next, make a stop at the Hato Caves for a guided tour inside thecaves. Here you'llalso have the opportunity to walk the Indian Trail where you can see carvings done by the Caiquetio Indians more than 1,500 years ago.
Afterward, you'll have two hours for swimming and relaxing at a gorgeous beach highly recommended for snorkeling and diving. This beach also has a playground and a great restaurant that offers all kinds of local and international cuisine (own expense).
On the wayback, you'll get a quick tourof the shopping area where guests can choose to be dropped off in Willemstad or go back to their original departure point.
Inclusions for Beach And Eco Tour Of Curacao
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Beach And Eco Tour Of Curacao
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beach Chairs Rental
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.