Beach Buggy Adventure From Punta Cana
OverviewFeel the adrenaline, hear the sound of the motor and find your inner child. You can enjoy gorgeous landscapes and beaches of the area on board of buggies made to enjoy in steep land and sand. The excursion offers fun at the highest level.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Do you have a need for speed? Take part in this adrenaline-fueled buggy adventure. With original VW engines and a 4-speed stick-shift transmission, these vehicles are sure to impress with their speed and agility. You'll travel past colorful houses and across the breathtaking landscape of banana plantations and farmland. Coffee lovers will be able to appreciate a delicious traditional cup of Dominican coffee as we will make a brief stop to ensure your energy level is high for the rest of your drive.
Explore the villages of La Caiba and Macao, where you will stop at a local colmado (grocery store), where you can join local people from the countryside doing their daily shopping. Enjoy snacks and drinks at the colmado, then head over to Macao Beach, one of the last natural beaches in the Dominican Republic. Be captivated by the stunning views as you drive along the white sand with its breathtaking views of the beach and ocean. If there's time, youll stop for a quick dip in the crystallized ocean where you can relax and have some fun in the sun before returning back to Punta Cana. So rev your engine and get ready for an exciting, four-wheel, unforgettable adventure. Hop on a dune buggy and explore the true Dominican Republic!
Inclusions for Beach Buggy Adventure From Punta Cana
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Beach Buggy Adventure From Punta Cana
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- National Orchid Garden Admission Ticket
- Private Transfer: Cairo Airport Arrival in Private Van
- Kadathanadan Kalari Centre & Navarasa Kathakali Centre , Thekkady
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Museum of Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal