Beachside Helicopter Tour - Cape Canaveral
OverviewWhether you're looking to go up in a helicopter for your first time or just want a taste of the local sights, this is the tour to start with. Take this exciting 3-mile tour out to the Jetty Park beach! Fast, fun filled and inexpensive! See the beach, the Navy Submarine base, Jetty, NASA launch pads, dolphins, manatees, and other wildlife!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourIf you're a first time flyer or just want a taste of what an air tour is all about, this quick 3-minute flight along the coastline of Port Canaveral is the tour to start with. This thrill ride will bring you out to the Jetty Park beach. You'll see the beach, the Navy Submarine basin, dolphins, and a glimpse of the Port Canaveral channel stretch from an altitude of five hundred feet up.
Please note: helicopters can hold up to three (3) passengers at a total weight of 600lbs (272kg / 42.85st). Price displayed is per helicopter, for up to two (2) passengers....a third passenger can be added for an additional fee of $19.99 (paid at time of the tour).
Inclusions for Beachside Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour for up to two passengers
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Beachside Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Extra fee for third passenger ($19.99)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants under 2 year are considered lap children provided they do not occupy a seat
All passenger weights (including infants) MUST be provided at the time of booking
Total passenger weights cannot exceed 600lbs (272kg / 42.85st)
Please note: Price displayed is per helicopter, for up to two (2) passengers....a third passenger can be added for an additional fee of $19.99 (paid at time of the tour).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.