Beat The Crowds: Independent Tour Of Chichen Itza With Private Transportation - Cancun
OverviewOn this independent tour of Chichen Itza, you can spend as much of the day as you wish at the archaeological site, admiring the majestic observatory, the sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle. Opt in to hire an on-site guide for additional insight into these ruins (at your own expense). Afterwards, take a swim in a refreshing water sink hole (cenote), and visit a 500-year old Mexican town before heading back to Cancun. Private round-trip transportation and lunch also included!
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourStart off your day with an early pick up, between 7am and 7:30am. You'll have your own private vehicle with a bilingual driver and arrive at Chichen Itza around 10am, before most of the crowds get there. You can spend as much of the day as you'd like at Chichen Itza, an ancient Mayan ruin and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Make sure to explore the observatory, the sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle.
Eat lunch at 12:30pm before cooling off in the refreshing waters of a cenote for approximately 45 minutes. Then, it's off to a 500-year old Mexican town, famous for its impressive colonial churches. Hop back aboard your private vehicle, arriving back at your Cancun hotel for 5pm.
Inclusions for Beat The Crowds: Independent Tour Of Chichen Itza With Private Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Chichen Itza
- Private vehicle and bilingual driver
- Cenote swimming near Chichen Itza
- Bottled water
- Visit to a Mexican town (optional)
- Cold lemon scented towels before and after entrance to Chichen Itza
Exclusions for Beat The Crowds: Independent Tour Of Chichen Itza With Private Transportation
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks at the Buffet Restaurant (2.00 extra each)
- Private Guide in Chichen Itza (can be hired at site)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guide is not included on this tour and can be hired on site for USD 60-75
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.