Beat The Crowds: Independent Tour Of Coba With Private Transportation - CancunWrite a Review
OverviewBook a private vehicle and enjoy the tallest pyramid in Mexico, Coba. Climb its 120 stairs to the top and admire breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding jungle canopy. Admission fee, private transportation and free time at the beach (optional) is all included!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourYour private transportation to Coba private tour starts at 7am with pickup at your hotel in a private van. You'll arrive at approximately 8:45am, well before any of the bustling crowds get there. Explore the archaeological site on your own, or opt to hire a local guide on-site. The guides usually charge about US$75 for an hour long guided tour. Don't forget to climb to the top of the pyramid for excellent views of the jungle!
After Coba, the driver can stop at a cenote (water sinkhole) for swimming. The admission fee ranges between US$10 and US$25 per person (not included in tour price). The driver can recommend the best one for you, and you'll also have the opportunity to learn about the flora and fauna of the place. Lunch is not included, however the driver can suggest some good places to eat. If you want, you can stop at the beach for to spend some free time, before heading back to your Cancun hotel, arriving at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions for Beat The Crowds: Independent Tour Of Coba With Private Transportation
- Private vehicle and bilingual driver
- Admission to Coba
- Cold lemon scented towels before and after entrance to Coba
- Bottled Water
- Free time at local beaches (optional)
Exclusions for Beat The Crowds: Independent Tour Of Coba With Private Transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tour guide in Coba (optional)
- Cenote swimming (optional) : Admission fees to cenotes range between US$10 and US$35
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guide is not included on this tour and can be hired on site for USD 60-75
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions:If you are staying in Cancun area , the driving time to Coba is around 1 hour 40 minutes, If you are in Playa Del Carmen or Riviera Maya area the driving time is around 40 minutes .
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.