OverviewThe Beatles, pop music, swinging 60's, rock groups, fab London. Be taken back in time to a London of fashion, glitz and pop music. This family friendly tour will have you dancing in your seats.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourHop into your taxi at 9am at your centrally located London hotel, then spin through the city streets as your guide brings 1960s London to life.
During your 3-hour driving tour, visit key sites of interest including Abbey Road Studios and its famous pedestrian crossing, the Apple headquarters, and the house where Paul wrote I Wanna Hold your Hand.
View properties that the Beatles owned and worked in, see where John and Yoko met, and where 'Hey Jude' and part of the White Album were recorded. Along the way, listen to music of the era and perhaps sing along to your favourite Beatles records.
Flick through photographs of the Fab Four from their London heyday, then finish your tour in Covent Garden or back at your London hotel.
Inclusions for Beatles Fab 4 London Taxi Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Beatles Fab 4 London Taxi Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.