Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour - Honolulu
OverviewJoin the original Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour by Oahu Photography Tours. We offer this tour to anyone wanting those beautiful post card photographs of Hawaii. You will walk away with the prettiest photos of Hawaii you will take on your vacation.
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Oahu Photography Tours offer a Beautiful Hawaii 5.5-hour photo tour, an accessible Hawaii tour option for individuals who prefer a later start in the day, shorter walks, and the opportunity to photograph majestic locations around our beautiful island of Oahu. This tour focuses on paying homage to the stunning blue ocean waters and expansive skies of the gathering place, our island home, Oahu!
At our first stop, we will go over your camera and make sure you are ready to capture the panoramic views from the lesser traveled Tantalus Lookout. Letting the mountain breeze and fresh air cool you off in the heat of the day, youll see from Diamond Head to Pearl Harbor from this great perch, and you might be able to spot out your hotel from up there!
Pali Lookout is next on the itinerary, which offers panoramic views of the sheer Koolau cliffs and lush windward coast. Fun fact: The name Pali means cliff in Hawaiian! Wait to until you see the height of this cliff! The Pali Lookout is also a site of profound historical significance. This lookout is where King Kamehameha successfully conquered Oahu under his rule, after winning the Battle of Nuuanu in 1795. While you photograph the sites, your guide will share the history of this location. Be sure to ask your guide about the painting by Herb Kane that depicts the intense battle of Nuuanu.
Now we pass through the Pali tunnels to the Windward side of Oahu where you will photograph the Koolau Mountains. You will understand why this mountain range is a Natural National Monument in the United States when you are face to face to this range. If you look close, you might see the white cattle Egret flying overhead, resembling a Jurassic Park scene.
Before lunch, we walk along Oahu Islands longest uninterrupted white-sand beach at Waimanalo Bay Beach Park. Lined with old growth Australian ironwood trees, youll adore the atmosphere made delicious by the elements of earth, sky, and water blending in a single photograph. This beach is one of the top stops with Oahu Photography Tours! Youll never want to leave, but we don't want you to miss our lunch stop.
Having worked up our appetites, we stop for lunch at Ono Steaks & Shrimp Truck which offers authentic Hawaiian specialties, such as locally caught fish that you can have grilled or in tacos, Kalua pork, and other delicious options.
We continue onwards a series of unforgettable Oahu attractions: Makapuu Beach Lookout, Halona Blow Hole Lookout, Sandy Beach, and Lanai Lookout where youll capture the stunning East Oahu sea cliffs and be left breathless from the unique beauty of it all.
For our final stop for the day will at Hanauma Bay, a protected marine life conservation area formed in 1967. Staring out at this 32,000-year-old circular-shaped late stage volcanic eruption, Hanauma Bay, your first instinct will be to reach for your camera, and we say go for it!
Inclusions for Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
- Fuel surcharge and local taxes
- Local, professional photographer guide and driver
- Pick-up and drop-off at select area hotels
- Air-conditioned minivan transport
- Wi-Fi for everyone
- Tripod Rental
Exclusions for Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in if you park at the Honolulu zoo
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Involves a small amount of walking
Operates rain or shine; dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure