Beauty Of Turkey 8-Day Tour From Istanbul With Domestic Flight Ticket Visiting Ephesus Pamukkale Konya CappadociaWrite a Review
With its breathtaking natural beauty, unique historical sites, and the famous Turkish hospitality, Turkey has so much to offer the traveler during their vacation. As you step foot on the soil, you discover remains from the Hittites to the Ottomans and more classical Hellenistic sites than Greece! On this Turkey tour you we will visit Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Monday, Istanbul & Bosphorus
Meet a driver at the airport in Istanbul, then make an afternoon visit tothe Egyptian Spice Bazaar, with departure at 1pm.Get your bearings in the ancient city on acruise along the European and Asian shores of the Bosphorus.Overnight in Istanbul (4-star Nidya Hotel Galataport)
Day 2: Tuesday,Istanbulto Kusadasi (B,D)
After breakfast, enjoy a fully-guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, the Basilica Cistern, the Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum, and the Hippodrome. In the afternoon,transfer to the airport for a flight to Izmir, where a driver will meet you for the trip to Kusadasi.Overnight in Kuadas (4-star Marina Hotel Kusadasi)
Day 3: Wednesday, Ephesus, Kusadasi (B, D)
Immerse yourself in historyon a guided tour of Ephesus and the site of the Temple of Artemis, then continue to the former Greek village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines. Carpet weavingis a long-standing tradition in Turkey, and you'll learn how they're made by hand at a local carpet-weaving village.Overnight in Kuadas (4-star Hotel)
Day 4: Thursday, Pamukkale, Hierapolis (B, D)
In the morning, enjoy a display of locally-made leather goods, thenhead to travertine hot springs of Pamukkalefor a therapeutic soak and a tour of the Roman spa town of Hierapolis.Overnight in Pamukkale (5-star Colossae Thermal Hotel)
Day 5: Friday,Konya and Cappadocia (B, D)
Start the day traveling the ancient Silk Road to Cappadocia, visiting Konya's Sultan Hani Caravanserai and Mevlana Museum along the way. In the evening, you'll have the option to attend a performance of traditional Turkish folklore.Overnight in Cappadocia (4-star Ramada Hotel)
Day 6: Saturday,Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City (B, D)
Marvel at the lunar landscape of Cappadocia as you visit the Goreme Valley Open-Air Museum and a landscape of fairy chimneys, then explore the many levels of an underground city.Overnight in Cappadocia (4-star Ramada Hotel)
Day 7: Sunday, Ankara and Istanbul (B)
Get an early start on the day fordeparture to the nation's capital, Ankara, where you will visit Anitkabir, the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. Following your time in Ankara, continue to Istanbul.Overnight in Istanbul (4-star Nidya Hotel Galataport)
Day 8: Monday, Departure from Istanbul (B)
After breakfast, the tour concludeswith transfer to the airport in Istanbul for your return flight.
Inclusions for Beauty Of Turkey 8-Day Tour From Istanbul With Domestic Flight Ticket Visiting Ephesus Pamukkale Konya Cappadocia
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Beauty Of Turkey 8-Day Tour From Istanbul With Domestic Flight Ticket Visiting Ephesus Pamukkale Konya Cappadocia
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.