Beauty Saloon And Wine Tasting On 4 Days Tour In Romania - Bucharest
OverviewYour driver will pick you up from the airport OTP Bucharest and your journey will start . 45 km north and 45 minutes later you'll arrive in Ploiesti , will check in the hotel and then your tour guide will take over. Once you meet your expert tour guide the next couple of days will be full of history and culture and food and the highlight of your trip a pit stop at the Beauty Saloon.
Know More about this tourThis 4 days tour will start with your arrival at the OTP airport in Bucharest.
Day 1: Soon as you meet your driver will be on your way to Ploiesti. Will check in the hotel , afterwards will walk a little bit around the city center to get to know the city better and the day will end with dinner at a local Romanian restaurant.
Day 2: The whole morning will be dedicated to you at our Beauty Saloon . One of our specialists will be taking care of each of you for either
-Facial Aesthetics Treatment of facial wrinkles with Botulium toxin for the entire face or
-Facial Aesthetics Treatment of cheekbones with Hyaluronic acid Juvederm ( Allergan) 1ml.
The 2nd part of the day is dedicated to The Clock Museum , unique in Europe and one of the most spectacular in the world. The exhibition gethered something like 4000 clocks , some of them unique, from all over the world with an estimated value on today's market of millions of euros. 2nd will end with a traditional dinner .
Day 3: Your 3rd day is going to be spend on the country side of Prahova County in Ceptura de Jos at Rotenberg Winery .40 km outside Ploiesti and 45 minutes later will get to the winery where an expert will walk us through the history of the wine especially the one produced in Prahova Valley at Rotenberg Winery followed by wine and local cheese tasting . Lunch at the same location , back at the hotel for a bit of relax later on that day the last dinner in Ploiesti.
Day 4 : Back at the airport OTP.
Inclusions for Beauty Saloon And Wine Tasting On 4 Days Tour In Romania
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- First night at the hotel
- Airport pick -up and drop-off
- First night at the hotel is offered by our agency
Exclusions for Beauty Saloon And Wine Tasting On 4 Days Tour In Romania
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- The other two nights at the hotel are NOT included in the price
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is formal
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide; English and/or Italian
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Dracula's Tomb and Mogosoaia Palace - Private Tour outside Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Tour with Halloween Party at the Bran Castle from Bucharest
- 6-Day Romania Adventure Tour from Bucharest: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Horse Riding, Off-Roading and River-Rafting
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Royal Castles and Champagne Tasting Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Three Castles in Transylvania Private Day Trip from Bucharest