During this 2,5 hour walking tour you will visit the ancient and extremely picturesque neighborhood of Regola and, once crossed a bridge, the lively medieval Trastevere both set along the Tiber River, one opposite the other.Enjoy the Best Beer 2016 while wondering in Trastevere: this is not only allowed but a must if you are in Rome!
- Partial Cancellation
- Travelers below 18 years not allowed
- Duration: 2 Hrs
OverviewThis is a traditional place in Rome, but not only. The guide will tell you where the Open Baladin story started while drinking your favourite craft beer and eating some home-made chips.
- Open Baladin: a classic place in Italy
- Trastevere and street-beer
- Beer and Bites: porchetta
- Relaxing Place: desert in Rome
Know More about this tour
- 2,5-hour beer walking tour with a local tour guide
- Taste and learn about quality Italian Craft Beer
- Explore the ancient and medieval neighborhoods of Regola and Trastevere along with their artistic and architectural highlights
- Taste artisanal beer paired with exquisite food and learn about Italian food culture from your guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 65%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 15%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- Rome Monti District Small-Group Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide