The Beers of Krakw walking tour starts from the Old Synagogue, Szeroka 24, Krakw. It runs on Monday, Thursday and Friday, at 5 pm, and lasts for 3 h. The price includes around 8 beer samples per 150ml. Only for adults (18 and older). During this tour youll visit 3 or 4 local bars, pubs and breweries in the popular Jewish Quarter area, accompanied by a local licensed guide, and take part in a sensory course, learning about techniques and ingredients that go into the worlds favourite booze. Expect a professional approach, not another Pub Crawl. In a pretty fun way, though.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
on Monday, Thursday and Friday, at 5 pm Look for the guide with yellow umbrella or Walkative! sign. Please, be kindly informed that all participants are expected to be at the meeting point on.. read more
Departure Details :
the Old Synagogue, Szeroka Street 24, Kraków
OverviewWe know that you know what a beer tour is about. During the Beers of Krakw tour however, youll not only taste various local beers, learn to tell a Pilzner from a Lager, find out about the fascinating pedigree of different styles, including some made only in Poland, but also see your favourite drink in the making as you have a peek behind the scenes into a local brewery. The tour runs from the Old Synagogue, Szeroka 24, Krakw, on Monday, Thursday and Friday, at 5 pm, and lasts for 3 h. The price includes beer samples. Only for adults (18 and older).
- Join 3-hour beer tasting around alluring Kazimierz - Old Jewish Quarter of Krakow
- Small-group to guarantee relaxed atmosphere and plenty of time to enjoy your drink
- See how your beer is made, speak to brewers, and enter a local micro-brewery to take a sip straight from the cask
- Try 8-9 samples showing you the full diversity of the Polish national drink
- Visit the best places to go out for Krakow's beer lovers
- Take part in a sensory course, learning about techniques and ingredients that make your beer so good!
- Learn about the oldest beverage in the world's history from a local licensed guide.
- Local taxes are included in the price
- 40 PLN - additional to pay at the site for beer tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.