Departure take’s place at 7:45 o’clock from: nr. 40, Gheorghe Doja street, Targu Mures. The day trip will be guided in English and we will ensure that you have the opportunity to listen the history and legends of the old Romanian medieval times, while traveling from one attraction to another. Your return to Targu Mures will take place between 6 and 7 pm.
The entry fees to the main attractions are included in the day tour price.
- 07:45 - departure (from nr. 40, Gheorghe Doja street, Targu Mures.) Mocca
- 07:50 - coffee, snack, restroom stop.
- 08:00 - departure towards Turda salt mine
- 09:30 - arrival at Turda salt mine (100`, you can have snacks and refreshments here before entering the mine, but none in the mine. There are restrooms in the mine)
- 11:10 - departure towards Alba Iulia Fortress
- 12:40 - arrival at Alba Iulia Fortress (150`, souvenirs, lunch, restrooms)
- 15:15 - departure towards Targu - Mures
- 15:45 - 10` stop at Aiud Citadel
- 16:30 - cofee, snack, restroom stop.
- 17:20 - arrival in Targu - Mures Please allow a margin of error, we will arrive back in Targu Mures between
- 17:00 - 18:00
Read more about Before Romania day tour, in Transylvania, from Targu Mures 2018 at: https://www.viator.com/tours/Targu-Mures/Before-Romania-day-tour-in-Transylvania-from-Targu-Mures/d22693-75555P2?pub=vcps