Beginner Kitesurf Lesson - Cabarete
OverviewLearn to Kitesurf today! Take our 3 Hour Beginner KitesurfLesson.First you'll learn to flya small trainer kite where you'll learn kite control and safety without the power of larger kites. The next step is to fly the medium4 line inflatable kite. You'll learn kite set up and the safety systems then how to fly the kite with control. You'll complete the IKO Level 1 classwhen you can show full control ofthe kite and safety systems. If you progress well you will enter the water for your first Body Drags. Next Step is Intermediate Kitesurf Lessons to learn to ride the board.HIGHLIGHTSAvailable every day12.00 - 15.001 day of IKO Lesson3 Hours total ClassesIncludes all EquipmentIncludes IKO Certification Level 1Best spot on Kite Beach Cabarete
Know More about this tourAsk your Hotel to arrange a taxi to Kite Club on Kite Beach Cabarete or find us on google maps.
Classes start at 12:00 noon and run until 3:00pm. Try to arrive atKite Club 20 minutes early.
Once you arrive you'll take a moment to complete some paperwork then you'll get yourself ready for the lessons.
You should bring sunglasses, sunscreen, beach / water wear and a towel. We'll provide a locker for your personal items and all the equipment for Kitesurfing.
You'll be introduced to your professional IKO certified Instructor who will describe the lesson for the day according to the wind and weather and go through the safety directives. Your Instructor will get you prepared with all the appropriate safety gear and Kite equipment then you'll head to the beach to start your lesson.
The goal of your first day Kitesurfing is to achieve IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) Level 1.
Inclusions for Beginner Kitesurf Lesson
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Professional Instructor
- IKO Certification
- All Kiteboard Equipment
- Safety gear
Exclusions for Beginner Kitesurf Lesson
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Parent or Guardian signs waiver for 12-17
A minimum of 2 people per booking for group rate
Must be in good health and physically active
Must a swimmer and feel comfortable in the water
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.