Beginners Ski Day Trip To Jungfrau Ski Region From LucerneWrite a Review
From USD 307.39
OverviewMaster your turns on the slopes of the Bernese Oberland on this 10-hour Swiss ski experience from Lucerne. Head into the Bernese Oberland’s Jungfrau region, and gaze over rural Switzerland’s rolling hills and soaring peaks. Listen as your guide details the region’s history and heritage. On arrival in the ski resort of Grindelwald, pick up your skis and safety equipment. Then, head to the Bodmi beginners’ ski area with your instructor and master the basics on the snow. Afterward, enjoy free time to explore the cafes and shops of Grindelwald.
Know More about this tourDepart Lucerne in the morning with your guide and head deep into the beautiful Jungfrau region. Home to soaring peaks and plunging valleys, the Jungfrau is widely considered Switzerland’s most attractive Alpine region.
On route, enjoy panoramic views over rural Switzerland and listen as your guide sheds light on the region’s geography and history. After perhaps taking a bite to eat in Interlaken, arrive into the beautiful Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald.
First, head to the ski hire shop and kit yourself out with your skis and safety equipment. Then, meet your instructor and hit the gentle slopes of the Bodmi beginners’ area beneath the mighty Eiger Mountain. Watch as your instructor demonstrates the correct technique then put your newfound knowledge into practise! The ski lesson group size is limited to eight people.
When your 2.5-hour class comes to an end, enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald at your leisure then travel back to Lucerne to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Beginners Ski Day Trip To Jungfrau Ski Region From Lucerne
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Guide (English / German, Spanish) during coach ride
- Ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski clothes (jacket, pants, gloves)
- Tickets for Bodmi Arena ski lift
- 2.5 hours qualified ski instructor (beginner level)
Exclusions for Beginners Ski Day Trip To Jungfrau Ski Region From Lucerne
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 8 people per instructor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.