Beginners Ski Day Trip To Jungfrau Ski Region From Zurich
OverviewDelve into the Bernese Oberland and practise your ski technique on the beginner slopes of Grindelwald on this 12-hour Swiss ski experience from Zurich. Travel in comfort through Switzerland’s beautiful Jungfrau region and admire the mighty peaks and valleys. Gain insight into the region’s rich heritage from your guide on route. Collect your skis and safety equipment at the hire shop in Grindelwald ski resort. Then, hit the beginners’ ski area of Bodmi with your instructor for a 2.5-hour ski lesson. Explore Grindelwald at your leisure before returning to Zurich.
Know More about this tourHop aboard your minivan or coach in Zurich in the morning. Then, meet your guide and travel out of the city into the beautiful Jungfrau region. With towering snow-capped peaks and deep forest-covered valleys, the Jungfrau is considered by many locals and visitors alike to be among Switzerlands most beautiful Alpine regions.
As you travel, take in fine views over Switzerlands rugged countryside. Listen as your guide shares details about the areas geology and heritage, then arrive in comfort in the traditional Swiss ski resort of Grindelwald.
Visit the ski hire shop in town and kit yourself out with skis and safety equipment. Then, head to the rolling beginner slopes in nearby Bodmi, nestled beneath the might north face of Eiger Mountain.
During your 2.5-hour class, watch your instructor demonstrate the correct skiing technique and practise your turns in safety and comfort. There will be a maximum of 8 people in your group. Afterward, enjoy free time to explore Grindelwald at your leisure then travel back to Zurich to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Beginners Ski Day Trip To Jungfrau Ski Region From Zurich
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Guide (English / German, Spanish) during coach ride
- Ski equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski clothes (jacket, pants, gloves)
- Tickets for Bodmi Arena ski lift
- 2.5 hours qualified ski instructor (beginner level)
Exclusions for Beginners Ski Day Trip To Jungfrau Ski Region From Zurich
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 8 people per instructor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.