Behind-the-Scenes Tour Of 'Tanked' The TV Show - Las Vegas
OverviewWho knew that a TV show about manufacturing fish aquariums could be so interesting? But the popular Animal Planet show Tanked is just that. On this Las vegas tour, you'll go behind the scenes of the 37,000-square-foot Acrylic Tank Manufacturing facility, and you just might bump into one of its TV personalities. Wayde and Brett, perhaps? Robbie Redneck or Agnes, maybe? Don't miss this insider look at reality TV.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourIf youre curiously addicted to the Animal Planet television show Tanked, you don't want to miss this VIP look at the 37,000-square-foot (3,437-square-meter) Acrylic Tank Manufacturing (ATM) facility in Las Vegas, where the reality show takes place.
During your behind-the-scenes tour, find out how ATM came to be one of the worlds most prestigious fish-tank makers, and gawk at the many macaws and other animals that linger about the place. See aquariums being made, and learn from your guide about proper manufacturing techniques.
Hear how the Raymer and King families ended up with their own TV show and what its like to be a reality television star. The stars themselves may be around, so keep your eyes open for a glimpse of Brett, Wayde, Agnes or Robert, aka Robbie Redneck. Then get out your camera for a shot of yourself sitting on Bretts perpetually messy desk, and see some of the amazing tanks ATM has created, some of which are shaped like pyramids and automobiles.
Inclusions for Behind-the-Scenes Tour Of 'Tanked' The TV Show
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Behind-the-Scenes Tour Of 'Tanked' The TV Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir items (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passengers must wear closed toe shoes
Maximum group size of 12 passengers
Strollers for children under 2 years old are strongly suggested
Closed-toe shoes are required, and photos are forbidden when viewing any aquariums that will be featured on upcoming episodes of the show
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Secret Slot Canyon Photo Tour
- Cons of Comedy at Hooters Casino Hotel
- Electric Candy at Hooters Hotel and Casino
- Hoover Dam Bus Tour Plus Generator Room Bonus
- Sexxy at the Westgate Resort and Casino
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- Matt Goss at the Mirage Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
- Andrew Dice Clay at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino