OverviewBeijing Badaling Great Wall of China tour will take you to visit the Badaling Great Wall, where to make your soul and mind peaceful. When you are wandering on the Wild Great Wall at Badaling's original part, the peaceful and beautiful surroundings, the broken towers will lead you breathing the 'air of history'.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Special Offer
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourPick up from your centrally located Beijing hotel by your tour guide and driver at 7:30-8:00am. We will be driving approximately 1.5 hours to the Ming Tombs from Beijing city, depends on traffic.
The Ming Tombs, the burial grounds to 13 of the 16 Ming emperors. Situated just outside the city, only three of the tombs are actually open for viewing. Discover the earliest and largest of the excavated burial sites, the Chang Ling Tomb, which dates back to 1413 and is divided into three separate, impressive courtyards.
After 1 hour of sightseeing at the Ming Tombs, we will be heading to Jade Carving Artistic Center for some shopping. Lunch will be served in a local Chinese restaurant.
We will proceed our trip to Badaling Great Wall (approx. 40 mins) after a delicious lunch. Badaling section of the Great Wall, one of the best preserved sections of this 2,000-year-old architectural wonder. You will be able to climb the Great Wall and take in the panoramic views from the top. Cable car (own expense) is also available to take going up to the Great Wall if you'd like to save some time.
We will drive back to downtown Beijing after 2 hours Great Wall tour and shop at the traditional Royal Silk Center. Drop-off at your Beijing city hotel before 6:00pm.
Inclusions for Beijing Badaling Great Wall Of China Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Beijing Badaling Great Wall Of China Day Trip
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable car at Badaling Great Wall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.