Beijing Chaoyang Acrobat Show VIP Seat And Quanjude Peking Duck Dinner
OverviewExperience a breathtaking Acrobatic show at the Chaoyang Theatre from a VIP seat and enjoy a sumptuous dinner at Quanjude restaurant including Peking Duck.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tour
Your private guide and driver will collect you from your Beijing hotel at approximately 4:30pm and will drive you to the Chaoyang Central Business District of Beijing where you will enjoy a performance of the Beijing Acrobatic Show at the Chaoyang Theatre with VIP seat.
This breathtaking show is one of the most popular in Beijing and is renowned for the acrobatic skills of the performers. In addition to traditional Lion Dancing, you will also see tumblers, contortion acts, bicycling feats and much more.
The performance takes place in the massive Chaoyang Theatre Hall, built over 32,292 square feet (3,000 square meters) with the capacity of seating up to 1,400 spectators and lasts for 80 minutes.
After the Acrobatic Show you will continue to the Quanjude Restaurant. Quanjude became established more than 150 years ago during Ming Dynasty and was the place where roasted duck was prepared exclusively for the Imperial dining table using a secret Imperial recipe.
There are now several branches of the Quanjude Restaurant in Beijing and they all serve the same special roast duck that the restaurant has become famous for. Each duck is carefully and finely carved so that there is crispy skin, delicious duck fat, and a small amount of meat in each Peking Duck pancake. Your Chinese Banquet tonight will include this delicious treat.
At the end of this fantastic evening, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Chaoyang Acrobat Show VIP Seat And Quanjude Peking Duck Dinner
- Beijing Quanjude Duck Dinner with one bottle of local beer or one bottle of Cola for each
- VIP Ticket for Acrobat Show in the row of 9
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- An English-speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfers
Exclusions for Beijing Chaoyang Acrobat Show VIP Seat And Quanjude Peking Duck Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver