Beijing Chaoyang Acrobatic Show With Private Transfer
OverviewSee one of the oldest performing arts practiced in China during an (1) hour long acrobatics performance at the Chaoyang Theater in Beijing. There are 2 performance times to choose from, the first performance is 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, the second is from 7 pm to 8 pm. Three different ticketing options are available. The ticket price for each option is dependent upon the location of the seats in the theater, with VIP or premium seats commanding more in price, and the seats in the Back section of the theater the least. So your choices are to be seated in the VIP, Middle or Back sections of the theater. Your private transfers include pick up and drop off from your centrally located hotel in Beijing or if preferred, pick up from your hotel then after the show be dropped off at a convenient city location of your choice.
Know More about this tour
See one of the oldest performing arts practiced in China during a one hour acrobatics show at Beijings Chaoyang Theater. Your driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel where you will be taken directly to the Chaoyang Theater, where youll enjoy a magical and breathtaking show of Chinese acrobatics, one of the oldest performing arts practiced in China.
Be mesmerised by the young performers and their skill. Watch enthralled as these talented and highly trained artists perform astonishing stunts and unbelievable feats of dexterity. The acrobatic skills on display have been honed in China over the centuries, aerial maneuvers, gravity defying balancing acts, juggling, unicycling to name but a few. Truly spell binding! The hour long performance is complete with colorful costumes, dramatic lighting and a musical accompaniment. A truly memorable event that is sure to delight both young and old.
After the show you will be transferred back to your hotel, or if you want to stay out longer to enjoy more of the nightlife Beijing has to offer, or dine, your driver will happily drop you off at any centrally located spot of your choice.
Choose either the early evening, 5.30pm performance or the later one which commences at 7pm. Its up to you which time you prefer or which time suits you best.
Three different seating options are available for the show, the VIP, Middle or Back sections of the theater. Each has its own pricing structure, and designated rows in the theater - VIP being the premium seats, (rows 5-10), the Middle section occupying rows 11 14, and the back section, as the name suggests occupying either the back section of the theater, (rows 15-23) or the first few rows in the very front of the theater, (rows 1-4).
Please note that the pick up time given in the description is an indicative one only. As the distance to the theater varies according to the location of your hotel and its district in Beijing, pick up times vary accordingly.
Please provide the address of your hotel at the time of booking so that a more accurate or appropriate pick up time can be confirmed. The confirmation for your pick up time will be forwarded to you one day in advance of the date of your theater performance booking.
At the prearranged time you will be picked up by your private driver from your hotel lobby and driven to the theater. After the performance you can choose to return to your hotel or if you prefer the driver can drop you somewhere downtown, at a central location of your choice. An evening drive back to your hotel with the sights of the city illuminated can be quite a pleasant and memorable experience.
Inclusions for Beijing Chaoyang Acrobatic Show With Private Transfer
- Private car with English speaking driver
- Hotel pick up and flexible drop off point
Tickets to the Acrobatics show
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Beijing Chaoyang Acrobatic Show With Private Transfer
- Evening meal
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please note there are no youth or child discounts available for these performances. (Ticket prices are for a seat at the show and are irrespective of the age of the person occupying that seat.)
Children under the age of 3 and under 1.2 meters in height, if seated on an adults lap are free (no seat allocation).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing