Beijing City Coach Tour: Hutongs, Beijing Zoo And Lama Temple
OverviewJoin in this coach tour to explore the ancient capital of Beijing both old and new: see cuddly giant pandas at Beijing Zoo, hop on a rickshaw and ride through the maze of hutongs, or narrow alleys, visit a large Tibetan Buddhist monastery - Lama Temple, walk around a popular local park, and take pictures of Water Cube and Bird's Nest. Chinese lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAt 7:30 am, your English-speaking guide, coach and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing to start todays trip. Your tour guide will contact you to confirm pick-up time in the evening (5-9 pm) before the tour date.
First you will see Chinas national treasure giant pandas at the Panda House of Beijing Zoo. Then head for Olympic Green and take pictures outside Water Cube and Bird's Nest. (If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, ask your tour guide to assist you in buying the tickets at your own cost, and you could enter for a visit by yourself.)
Head for Yongle Lama Temple, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery with over 300 years of history. You can see the worlds largest wooden Buddhist statue and some Tibetan exhibitions.
Visit a traditional Beijing home and have lunch with the family. Then hop on a rickshaw and ride through the maze of hutongs, which offers a glimpse into local culture and daily life. Go into Jingshan Park, a former imperial garden and now a leisure place for local people to sing, dance and exercise. Climbing up Jingshan Hill and you will get a full view over the Forbidden City.
On the way back to your hotel, have a short visit to a silk factory where you will see the process of making quality silk. The tour wraps up with drop-off at your hotel at around 5 pm.
Inclusions for Beijing City Coach Tour: Hutongs, Beijing Zoo And Lama Temple
- Entrance fees to listed attractions
- Chinese lunch
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Beijing City Coach Tour: Hutongs, Beijing Zoo And Lama Temple
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
Chinese dishes from fix menu will be served for lunch. Please kindly understand that we cannot fulfill your special meal requirements, if there are any.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing
- Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs With Lunch
- Beijing Highlights Full-Day Bus Tour