Beijing Day Tour: Forbidden City And Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace Day TourWrite a Review
This day trip will bring you to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. Get ready for sightseeing and pictures!
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour first stop will be the Forbidden City, which is the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. This sightseeing will last around 2.5 hours.
The second stop will be the Temple of Heaven. It is a spectacular temple that the Emperors visited during the Ming and Qing dynasties to pray for a good harvest. This will last around 1 hour.
You will have lunch at a local Restaurant for about 1 hour.
Afterwards, driving to Summer Palace to browse around 40 minutes.
The last destination is the Summer Palace. The grandeur and beauty of the Palace is overwhelming. You will stay here for about 1.5 hours. And you will have the drop-off service at your hotel before 6pm.
Inclusions for Beijing Day Tour: Forbidden City And Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Beijing Day Tour: Forbidden City And Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel
Pick-up service will be at your hotel around 7:30am- 8am.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Great Wall Of China At Badaling And Ming Tombs Day Tour From Beijing
- Great Wall Of China At Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch From Beijing
- Beijing Acrobatic Show And Peking Duck Banquet Night Tour
- Beijing Old Hutongs Tour By Rickshaw
- Mutianyu Great Wall And Exterior View Of Olympic Venues
- Essential Beijing Evening, Peking Roast Duck Banquet And Acrobatic Show
- Cultural And Local Attraction, Capital Museum And Hutong Tour
- Great Wall At Jinshanling Day Tour
- Great Wall And Longqingxia Ravine Day Tour
- Beijing Cooking Learning Day Tour