Beijing Evening Acrobatic Show With Hotel Transfer
OverviewEnjoy an evening acrobatic show, one of the oldest performing arts honed over centuries in China. Watch the highly skilled artists defy gravity as they perform various amazing stunts. Well-trained English-speaking guide, hotel pickup and drop-off, and show admission ticket are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter you are picked up from your hotel, the air-conditioned coach will transfer you to the theater where you will enjoy a two-hour spectacular show full of thrill and fun.
You'll be entertained by a variety of stunts, dancing, and loud Chinese music. A successful acrobatics show demands superb skills and hard training from the artists, and their amazing performances are sure to impress. The show includes tumblers, gymnasts, and contortionists. They perform in rapid succession to keep the audience on their toes without a break in the suspense.
After the show, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Beijing Evening Acrobatic Show With Hotel Transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission ticket to acrobatic show
Exclusions for Beijing Evening Acrobatic Show With Hotel Transfer
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If your hotel is located outside the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
The tour guide will call you one day in advance to confirm the specific pickup time
The tour guide will not accompany you during the show
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing