Beijing Evening Kungfu Show With Hotel Pickup And Drop-Off
OverviewEnjoy an evening Kungfu show, one of the must-see performances while in Beijing. It is a show not to be missed for Kung Fu fans or families with kids. The show is comprised of a fusion of modern dance with Chinese traditional arts which makes this performance unique and spectacular. English-speaking guide, hotel pick-up and drop-off (within 3 ring road Beijing), and show admission tickets are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAt 6:00pm, you will be picked up at your hotel, board the air-conditioned coach and transfer to the theater where you will enjoy the spectacular Kung Fu show filled with thrilling spectacles.
The show is called the "Legend of Kung Fu," which tells the story of a young boy who dreamed of becoming a Kung Fu master. He overcome difficulties and temptations on the road to enlightenment. The actors are excellent Kung Fu practitioners from all over China. This spectacular show is a high-quality combination of Kung Fu, acrobatics and high-energy dancing.
After the show, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 9:00pm.
Inclusions for Beijing Evening Kungfu Show With Hotel Pickup And Drop-Off
- English-speaking professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in air-conditioned coach within 3 ring Beijing
- Professional driver
- Admission ticket to Kungfu show
Exclusions for Beijing Evening Kungfu Show With Hotel Pickup And Drop-Off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Complimentary pickup service from your hotel located within the third ring road in central Beijing.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing
- Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs With Lunch
- Beijing Highlights Full-Day Bus Tour
- Beijing Private Day Tour of Badaling Great Wall and Dingling Tomb