Beijing Evening Tour: Roast Duck Dinner And Acrobatic Show With Private TransferWrite a Review
OverviewYou will enjoy the renowned delicious Beijing Roast Duck for dinner, followed by a spectacular acrobatic show. Acrobatics is a pearl of traditional Chinese performing arts which has been existent in China for more than 2,000 years. Personal tour guide, private transfer with hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt round 5:30pm, you will be picked up from your hotel by personal tour guide, driver and car, and drive to enjoy a Beijing roast duck dinner at the famous Quanjude Restaurant, a time-honored brand restaurant featuring this dish.
After dinner, we will drive to Chaoyang Theater to see the acrobatic show. Acrobatics is an interactive art form. You'll be entertained by a variety of stunts, dancing, and Chinese music. A successful acrobatics show demands superb skills and hard training from the artists, and their amazing performances are sure to impress. The show includes tumblers, gymnasts, and contortionists. They perform in rapid succession to keep the audience on their toes without a break in the suspense.
After the show, you can choose to have time by yourself or return to your hotel by 9:30pm.
Inclusions for Beijing Evening Tour: Roast Duck Dinner And Acrobatic Show With Private Transfer
- Private tour escorted by friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transport with reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Acrobatic show admission ticket
- Beijing Roast Duck Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Beijing Evening Tour: Roast Duck Dinner And Acrobatic Show With Private Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The tour guide will not accompany you during the show
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.